Tuesday, September 25, 2012

We're Better Off with the ACA

In order to be completely aboveboard, I want to be clear that I support the ACA. In my opinion, we're better off with it than without it. Extending health insurance coverage to over 30 million Americans will be a major improvement for the US. That doesn't mean I think it's perfect or that I like every aspect of the ACA (I seriously doubt if anyone does), or that I don't seem problems or issues with some aspects of it. I do, and it's not how I would have done it (more on this in a post to follow). But I feel that it's a major accomplishment finally passing a health reform bill and substantially reducing the ranks of the uninsured. Imperfect as it is, that's progress, and I'll take it.

10 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial website. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing 먹튀검증



    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking sad shayari in friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a lot of website but I believe this one has got something special in it in it GMSHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. sad shayari in english

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article romantic poetry in urdu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. sindrom de tunel carpian

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. high pressure hose nozzle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint welded and seamless wrought steel pipe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to read your article, looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences and expect a quality work!
    먹튀검증사이트

    ReplyDelete